Job detailsSalary₹3,000 – ₹5,000 a monthJob TypePart-timeRemoteFull Job Description
About the company:
Aditya Pratap & Associates is a litigation firm having its office at Nariman Point in Mumbai. Our litigation practice spans across the civil and criminal domains, with cases in all courts across Mumbai.
About the internship/job:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include working on litigation matters and legal drafting across diverse fields. The internship will be a ‘work-from-office’ internship based in Lucknow. We are planning to open our office in Lucknow and are currently planning to start work from a temporary premises.
Who can apply:
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
- are available for the part time job/internship (it may be part time in-office or part time at home/work from home online)
- have relevant skills and interests
- can start the part time job/internship between 6th Nov’20 and 11th Dec’20
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
- Females willing to start/restart their career may also apply
We are looking for interns who can work from three-month to six-month periods with us
Number of internships/jobs available: 2
Being a Mumbai-based litigation firm we argue cases across diverse fields such as real estate, infrastructure, environment, financial and criminal matters. We have a strong civil and criminal-side practice. Accordingly, there is an ample amount of legal drafting, research, and documentation work we are looking forward to assign to interns in Lucknow. Office timings will be 10 AM to 7 PM, six days a week.
Categories: Law,Legal Research
Apply here: https://internshala.com/internship/detail/law-legal-part-time-job-internship-at-lucknow-in-aditya-pratap-associates1604648846