Tek Leaders IncChennai, Tamil Nadu
Full Job Description
– Interface with corporate representatives, outside counsel and foreign nationals to ensure full compliance with immigration laws – Maintain and regularly conduct audit of Public Access Files.Hi
Greetings from Tekleaders!!!
Job title: US Immigration Analyst/Paralegal
Educational Qualifications: Bachelors in LL.B. (preferred) or graduate/post graduate in any discipline
Experience: Fresher/ 1+ Years of Experience in Legal Field
- Interface with corporate representatives, outside counsel and foreign nationals to ensure full compliance with immigration laws
- Maintain and regularly conduct audit of Public Access Files.
- Assist in updating immigration log with daily activities for each active case and any paperwork filed for such case.
- Perform incidental and related administrative duties as required by the company to maintain case files.
- Manage employee immigration records/visa dates and work under strict deadlines.
- Participate in full cycle of employment-based non-immigrant petitions.(OPT/STEM, H1B)
- Respond to employee concerns and advise according to company policies and immigration policies/regulations.
- Work with senior leadership within the immigration, Legal, HR, and Compliance to review and understand impact of immigration changes and develop associated processes or filing strategies as needed.
- Taking stringent quality measures including preparation of necessary documents to ensure compliance with standards.
- Coordinate and track all immigration activities end to end process
- To communicate with employees and managers on the progress of applications
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize/multi-task while providing accurate/on-time results
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive information
Click on the link below to apply