GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. Our values and culture put people at the centre of what we do to support the success of our business. That includes the Legal function – our vision is to run Legal like a business for the business. We focus on delivering excellent advice to achieve GSK’s Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities with courage and accountability. We invest in people so that everyone can be themselves, feel good and keep growing. Legal Contracting Network (LCN) is a new, cutting-edge Legal group located in Asia, Europe and the US, bringing together the responsibilities and management of contracting. It will deliver effective and efficient legal support for contracting that is simplified and consistent. By joining our dedicated team of lawyers, paralegals and contracting specialists, you will become part of a world-class contracting support function at our new Global Capabilities Centre in Bengaluru, India. Along the way you will have many opportunities to learn, develop and be a key member of the team that will strengthen our support capabilities and deliver on the success of our business.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
As a member of the LCN Effectiveness Team, you will be accountable for the assisting in the overall quality operations and administration of LCN. Responsibilities include:
- Under the supervision of the Manager, this role will be responsible for the triage of client requests for contracting support, and ensure requests are efficiently, effectively and appropriately reviewed, assessed and allocated in a timely manner to the right LCN team and other Legal groups as appropriate.
- The role will require high level engagement internally and externally including frequent interactions with the business. A strong sense of delivery and execution is key to ensure client experience is consistent, efficient and high quality.
- Ensure clear understanding of the end-to-end contracting process and governance, and feedback any areas that may require clarification or refinement for continuous improvement
- Manage client inquiries and feedback
- Regular review and assessment of the client requests and triage process with the LCN Effectiveness Manager to ensure continuous monitoring and improvement.
- Ensure coordination and lines of communications with the LCN Delivery Team and LCN Specialty team are efficient and effective.
- Assist in various operations and administrations task responsibilities, such as website development and maintenance, Team Sites, and various communications
If you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- 2+ years of experience in contract administration /operations or a similar role with a law firm or in-house, including managing client requests for contract support and appropriate assessment for timely triaging of the same. Technical skills to understand IT systems supporting contracting process is a plus.
- Require certain level of knowledge and experience in contracts and underlying laws and related processes.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as this position supports global business located in different geographies.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.